6 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business -2017
Do you want to create a successful affiliate business? I’ve already provided an article on 5 rules for successful affiliate marketing for you.
You need a good email marketing platform so you can create highly engaging emails.
A good email marketing platform allows you to manage your contacts, puts customers into groups, and also be able to track customer performance and know where they come from.
Not only that, when you have a good email marketing platform it will not allow mails sent to appear in spam box.
That one aside, its time to see some of the best email marketing service providers and their performances too.
6 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business -2017
What is AWeber? AWeber is one the worlds most popular email marketing providers. Both small and medium sized businesses can partake in it to manage their email marketing through their tools
Using AWeber is not dificults. What I love is that ;
- it can connects with WordPress platforms. I will get you a guide on how to connect AWeber to WordPress when next you visit.
- There are readymade email templates to choose from,
- comes with list management, autoresponders, and email tracking with detailed insights.
- AWeber has Support such as phone calls, live chat, email, live webinars, and other services.
- AWeber has a 30 day free trial. But their nomal pricing is from $19 monthly.
2. Constant Contact
When we talk about Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing platforms in the world.
- Constant Contact is easy to use and very friendly for beginners
- Constant Contact helps you to easily manage your email lists, contacts, email templates, and more.
- Constant Contact has easy tracking and reporting,
- Constant Contact comes with built-in social media sharing tools, and image library
- Constant Contact comes with 1GB of storage for your own files.
- Constant Contact offers unmatched support with live chat, email, community support, and a vast library of resources.
- Constant Contact offer online training
- Constant Contact comes with live seminars.
- Constant Contact comes with 60 day free trial pricing starts as low as $20 monthly
Constant Contact is the best email marketing platform for small businesses from my own view.
If you are a professional bloggers ConvertKit is the best email marketing service platform for you, even authors, and marketers can make use of it as well.
ConvertKit is really easy to use.
- ConvertKit permits you to offer content freebies and incentives through email signup forms.
- ConvertKit comes with auto-responders allowing you to send drip emails and they are easy to manage.
- ConvertKit, helps you easily segment contacts grouping those who have purchase and those who have not purchased.
- ConvertKit offers email based support also.
ConvertKit plans start from $29 monthly.
Have seen lots of internet marketers use this email marketing platform. 90% of e-mails have received is from GetResponse. GetResponse is also one of the known email marketing platforms around.
- GetResponse email marketing service is easy to use for small businesses and very gopod for beginners.
- GetResponse marketing automation tools which it comes with, lets you create automated campaigns. GetResponse has a drag and drop builder to create campaigns and segment contacts into the right group.
- GetResponse has beautiful landing pages, sighnup forms , A&B testing, tracking as well as autoresponders.
- GetResponse comes with third party modern software such as OptinMonster, SalesForce, Google Docs, ZenDesk, and so on.
- GetResponse Support system are through phone calls, live chat, & mail. When you go to their help section you will see free learning material inform of videos, webinars and how-tos, guides as well.
- GetResponse comes with a thirty day (30) day free trial for you
GetResponse pricing starts from $15 monthly fee.
MailChimp email marketing service is yet another good platform. MailChimp is really popular .
- MailChimp has an easy interface with great tools
- MailChimp has an awesome support system through email, live chat, and comes with videos, as well as tutorials
- MailChimp can be installed with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and others. I personally recommend wordpress for you. If you cant setup MailChimp in your websites pleas let me know.
- MailChimp has an easy email creator, autoresponders, grouping contacts into groups, for easy tracking and analytics.
- MailChimp also allows you set time and date that you want the message delivered
- Support is offered by.
- MailChimp allows you to send 12,000 customized mails forever to 2,000 subscribers for free.
MailChimp has paid plans from from $10 montly.
Of all the email marketing service platforms MailChimp has such a free plan. So which one should you go for? Because of this facts, i rate MailChimp the best email marketing platform for businesses.
6. Campaign Monitor
Do you want to run successful campaigns? Campaign Monitor is here for you. Campaign Monitor is another popular email marketing system. Whatever you need in an email marketing platform is here.
Now lets go there…
- Campaign Monitor comes with a beautiful drag and drop email builder.
- You can create your own designed email templates other tnan the free one provided by Campaign Monitor.
- Campaign Monitor also has drag and drop segmenting tool; this drag and drop segmenting tool will help you to create different campaigns in groups based on users actions.
- Campaign Monitor allows you to personalize each message with the use of the rich customer data. It will make it very personal and get you quick results. Even me I love this.
- Campaign Monitor has virtually nearly everything you need including A&B testing, tracking tools, optimization, and social sharing tools.
- Campaign Monitor Support is (24/7) 24hrs and seven days through email and Campaign Monitor forums. If you are a premier customers you can get phone support from Campaign Monitor. They provide step by step guide and tutorials to help you fix things.
pricing plans start from $9 every months.
Those are the 6 Best Email Marketing Services for small businesses. This will really help you.
Which do you prefer? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section.